Pam Donnelly - Director
Pam Donnelly is the Director and Founder for PD Future Ready Learning Ltd, a leading and fast-growing UK based Virtual Training Consultancy. We provide dynamic, highly interactive and engaging virtual learning, leadership and coaching programmes to improve business results. We are privileged to have worked with many large organisations across the UK and Europe, delivering virtual training, in-house consultancy and strategic direction to both Leadership Teams & HR teams. We have worked with a wide range of clients including; Vodafone, Computershare, Quotient, Business Stream, Datalab, CalMac, Collins Aerospace, Avalon, Bertram’s Group and the Scottish Government and Working Links.
WHY WORK WITH Us?
- Digital Learning experts recognised by LPI.
- Set up and scaled a virtual learning consultancy and a leading autism charity from zero start up.
- Consulted and coached across 20 different businesses in the UK and internationally.
- Led large scale digital transformation merging four learning functions into one and radically transforming traditional face to face services online making savings of £500k.
- Coached by serial entrepreneur to develop advanced thinking strategies on human potential, neuroscience and entrepreneurship.
- Professionally recognised Leadership Coach developed by world class entrepreneur and Leadership expert Christian Simpson and John C Maxwell.
- Authored a book titled Light and Shade providing insight into a mother’s perspective of raising a child with autism.
- Completed in four major endurance events within in a two year period including 2 half marathons, Fort William Marathon and the 5 Peak Challenge climbing Five Scottish peaks in 24 hours.